Booking a DJ for your event is easy.
- share your query via call, WhatsApp or contact form. We discuss the date, venue and theme of the event.
- Meeting Online/Offline. When ordering DJ services.
- Preparation of music in accordance with your wishes, theme and format of the event.
- On the day of the event, We deliver the installation and connection of musical and lighting equipment (if the event is held on my equipment). Ready one hour before the event.
- Full musical accompaniment for your event. Background music, support for the work of the presenter, solemn music for key moments and, of course, a dance program
Booking A DJ never this easy
So are you ready to rock your wedding party? Contact InTown DJ to make your special day memorable for life
DJ for Corporate events
A business event – conferences, a bright presentation, business anniversary, office party, a solemn mood for summing up or rewarding the best employees – any moment of a business event can be made brighter with the right music that will sound at the right time. For online broadcasts on platforms such as Youtube where the issue of copyright for music is important, We know which tracks can be used without fear of receiving a warning about violation of broadcast rules. Entrust the musical accompaniment of your event to a professional.
Why InTown DJ
No holiday is complete without music, but simply putting on a playlist of songs that everyone is tired of is not the best option, and any organizer of the event, including a non-professional, understands this. There are several ways to get out of the situation, and one of them is to order a DJ, whose services will not cost too much, and whose skills will create an atmosphere of fun and thrill.
- knows how to work with controllers, mixers and other highly specialized devices for mixing compositions;
- knows what the audience needs, and can adjust the tracklist along the way, taking into account the preferences of the participants in the action;
- has a large database of hits and a unique collection of its own remixes, as well as the ability to mix them technically;
- knows where it is better to put the speakers so that the music can be heard by everyone, but it “does not hit the ears”;
- will select additional sound and lighting effects so that those present at the event get the maximum impression.
- instant reaction to the changing mood of the dancers;
- complete freedom of movement and musical trip;
- non-stop experimenting throughout the program;
- emphasis on dances and rhythms, full involvement of the participants in the volcanic lava of the sets.
- The DJ comes to the event with his equipment. A professional approach ensures high-quality sound of music, taking into account the specifics of acoustics, room area and other nuances.